Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011

Happy New Year!
The holidays have come and gone. Our guests have come and gone. Now it's back to the renovating.

The electrician should be finishing up this week, cross your fingers. (Seriously. This is week 5. He said in his initial bid it would take him a week. He'd better freaking be done this week. I'm kind of tired of him.)

Brad and I need to sit down and figure out what our next moves will be. I want to paint. But that may not be the most pressing item. I just love how finished things *feel* with fresh paint. And beautiful counter tops would be even MORE beautiful when not surrounded by unfinished drywall, right? And I guess while we're at it we can re-hang the trim that we had to pull down in order to put in that new drywall... that might help with the "finished" look...

Anyway, no pics this post. Sors. We'll try to get some up soon.

Hooray, 2011! Here's hoping you'll bring happiness and success! (And timely electricians.)

1 comment: