Monday, October 25, 2010

Helpers.

So we still haven't taken a good "finished" pic of the living room floor... BUT, I have good pics of my helper dogs ON the new floor!

Fat Rat.

Airlie Bear.

The Bear is getting BIG!

Sneezer and Fatty. My guard dogs.

Zorro, aka Sneezer, aka Sneeze Beez, aka Beezer, aka Zeez, aka Z, aka Smiles.

We've been dog-sitting for Brad's brother while he's on his honeymoon! This is Bella. 

And this is Cowboy. Cowboy likes to try to eat the cork floor. He's not such a good helper...
Sorry, Cows. I outed you.

3 comments:

  1. I was going to comment on Arlie's crazy ear, until I saw Cowboy! How do you like the floor with the dogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The floor has been great, actually! We haven't gotten the polyurethane down yet, but all the dogs have been playing on it and it's holding up well. It's soft under foot, but really seems to be quite durable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmidogness! Look at all the cuteness in this post! I bet you just walk around grinning all the time, being surrounded by all that cuteness.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete